We seek someone confident, proactive, trend-savvy with exceptional taste to join our highly creative, forward-thinking Vionic team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are passionate about fit and living our mission of helping people feel great…feet first!
We seek people who:
- Create upper, trim, and component designs as well as corresponding tech packs on a seasonal basis
- Generate illustrations for sample requests, specs, and line sheets
- Materialize and color as well as maintain merch maps and lineart on a seasonal basis
- Review sample prototypes on specific projects and communicate revisions to the China team
- Support the Design Team and Director of Design in identifying key color, material, retail, and industry trends and successfully apply these to the season product ranges
- Generate and manage visual line sheets on a seasonal basis
- Assist Director of Design in maintaining seasonal color palettes
We seek people with these qualifications:
- College degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. General knowledge of Footwear and Manufacturing.
- Ability to hand sketch in proportion to the shoe last
- Excellent illustration, presentation, and communication skills required
- Self-motivated and driven by curiosity and passion for footwear
- Advanced taste level in terms of design, fashion, and trends
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop. Proficiency with Excel, standard office software such as Word, Outlook, web browsers, etc
But most of all, we seek believers. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
Become a believer.