We seek someone with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer service and a desire to continue their career in footwear to join our Vionic Digital/eCommerce team in San Rafael, CA.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first!
We seek people who:
- Build and manage merchandising schedule to communicate arrival dates in support of digital marketing calendar with knowledge of collections and product seasonality
- Drive product detail page content enhancements (creation, development, and publishing) to increase user engagement and optimize page value
- Ensure accurate representation of product availability, description, and pricing on the websites and digital communications
- Develop and coordinate the creation and update of landing pages, category banners, and marketing modules based on seasonality, sales data, marketing plan, and SEO
- Utilize search, browse and purchase data to continuously update on-site search, navigation, and category merchandising
- Leverage user behavior to update color mapping and feature descriptions for filtering and sorting
- Analyze weekly reporting to identify key drivers through the season as they relate to marketing initiatives and to inform the organization of consumer purchasing patterns
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of visual merchandising experience with at least two in eCommerce. Experience with footwear and fashion preferred
- Strong ability to apply visual merchandising principles. Experience editing within a content management system
- Comfort with light photoshop (cropping, sizing) and HTML (simple text formatting.)
- Strong copy editing and attention to detail. Writing skills are a definite bonus
- Understanding of on-site search and SEO principals
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity.
People who care about being the best, among the best.
Become a believer.