What We Do – Accountabilities
- Runs web analytics, consumer engagement, and voice of consumer survey platforms for the Caleres Brand Portfolio.
- Assures the development and distribution of reporting and insights related to consumer experience, behavior, and sentiment, business results, product and assortment results and marketing channel performance.
- Assures the accurate and timely development, deployment and reporting of consumer research surveys and synthesizes inputs into actionable insights.
- Assures optimal insights adoption and utilization.
- Administers the web analytics platform (platform health, user management, troubleshooting, enhancements) across a portfolio of brand eCommerce sites.
- Prioritizes, executes and/or oversees Web measurement technology and reporting enhancement requests.
- Prepares accurate and timely reporting and analysis of business performance including sales, product, and media.
- Uses data to define website troubleshooting and enhancement requirements and prepare compelling business cases to address them.
- Administers the survey platform (platform health, user management, troubleshooting, enhancements).
- Builds, distributes and synthesizes regular surveys to measure voice of consumer including affinities and interests, emotional connection to brands, and the impact of key initiatives on driving change with consumer interest and purchase behavior.
- Maintains clear documentation.
- Partners with other analytics team-members on special projects and other reporting as needed.
- Partners with Information Services team regarding systems integration and services.
Preferred Qualifications & Education
- Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in data-oriented role. Retail and/or marketing verticals preferred.
- Experience in retail sales analysis and/or consumer research analysis preferred.
- Exceptional Excel skills.
- Minimum two years’ experience with web analytics platforms. Adobe Analytics configuration/administration preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience with survey platforms. Qualtrics preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience using Business Intelligence tools. Microsoft Power BI development experience preferred.
- SQL proficiency preferred.
- Experience in R or other statistical modeling software preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proactive problem solver, with a high level of independence and productivity.
- Balances analytical skills, detail orientation, and decision-making skills.