We seek an experienced SAP Security Analyst passionate about optimizing security controls to streamline processes and deliver innovative security solutions to join our IT team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first.
We seek people who:
- Ensure governance and compliance through effective and accurate analysis, design, development and quality assurance of information security controls
- Manage role maintenance and user access in SAP systems
- Support SAP systems security and contribute to an efficient architecture for ECC, HCM, GRC, SAP Netweaver, PI, SAP IDM, BI, BPC, Fiori and HANA, including Cloud Security Controls
- Ensure changes under span of control are tested, approved and completed according to company standards and regulatory and compliance requirements
- Conduct research and recommend solutions for problems and improvements to the GRC platform
- Maintain knowledge of SAP security tables to create fast and efficient solutions
- Respond timely to business requests requiring security control changes and solicit accurate and complete business and functional requirements from subject matter experts
- Partner with team members, customers and internal teams to ensure timely completion of projects
- Build effective relationships with external vendors and partner with BASIS developers and functional business analysts
- Implement continuous improvement opportunities to drive process efficiencies
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems
- 4+ years related security experience in identity access management
- 4+ years SAP security experience
- Certification in CISSP, CISM, CISA or SAP preferred
- Proficient in SAP BI, SAP Portal & SAP GRC access controls
- Understanding of ITIL as it applies to change management procedures
- Knowledge of SAP HCM structural authorization and position-based role assignments
- Knowledge of SSO and SAML technologies and protocols
- Experience in multiple security technologies, including cloud-based security platforms
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.