We seek an experienced call center workforce leader passionate about leading the strategic balance of forecasts, staffing and budgets to achieve service level goals to join our Consumer Care team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first.
We seek people who:
- Optimize workforce functions including scheduling agents for forecasted workloads, creating staffing plans and addressing service deficiencies
- Ensure alignment and administration of time off, payroll and attendance programs for Call Center associates
- Balance a supportive and engaging culture, forecasted business needs, competing priorities and budgetary restraints to create positive outcomes
- Develop and motivate team to meet and exceed performance goals and customer expectations
- Evaluate and continually improve workforce process and procedures
We seek people with these qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years workforce management or call center analytics experience required
- Positive, collaborative partner passionate about team success
- Strong mathematical ability and forecasting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Sound judgement and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to disseminate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and queries
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Administrative level ownership or experience with workforce management systems, scheduling and monitoring systems, call center technology & ACD routing
- Right Now, Oracle Service Cloud & Genesys PureConnect experience a plus
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.