Some things remain timeless. That's how we feel about our traditional 212-step manufacturing process that has been our basis for handcrafting premium men’s footwear & accessories in the U.S. since 1922. We feel a sense of pride that comes with making our shoes the same way for nearly 100 years.
We seek an experienced buyer passionate about developing merchandising strategy to drive business results to join our Allen Edmonds team.
We seek people who:
- Assures the achievement of sales and gross margin goals by delivering compelling product offerings that are on-brand and complement the footwear line.
- Assures development and execution of seasonal merchandise strategies
- Establishes and maintains strong internal and external partnerships by communicating with confidence and delivering results while garnering credibility.
- Assures establishment of trust with our target customers by providing product and assortment that are consistent with the Allen Edmond’s consumer’s lifestyle and expectations.
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years in retail buying with a proven track record of success
- 2+ years experience focused on Men's product
- Ability to set strategy and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept with Microsoft Office products, JDA software preferred