What We Do – Accountabilities
- Run the B2B eCommerce platform for the Caleres Brand Portfolio.
- Act as an advocate for the B2B eCommerce platform.
- Identify B2B eCommerce technology and process improvements to optimize and streamline operational excellence and program expansion.
- Administer the B2B eCommerce platform (platform health, user management, retailer feed configuration, new functionality implementation).
- Onboard, train and liaise with Sales teams and customers (retailers) on B2B eCommerce platform-related topics.
- Collaborate with Information Technology on data feed development and troubleshooting.
- Review and circulate B2B eCommerce platform performance metrics (develop KPI’s, build reports/dashboards).
- Communicate B2B eCommerce platform program updates to stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
- Engage B2B eCommerce platform vendor in roadmap discussions, defect prioritization, testing, and resolution.
- Maintain clear documentation.
Preferred Qualifications & Education
- 1-2 years related professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, Statistics, Economics or Business major preferred).
- Proactive problem solver, with a high level of independence and productivity.
- Effective communication skills including active listening, open communication, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent computer skills (advanced Microsoft Excel required; Microsoft Power BI preferred).
- Programming experience with SQL and R or Python preferred.
- Balances analytical skills, detail orientation, and decision-making skills.
- Comfortable adapting to frequent changes in activities and daily goals.
- Experience at a multi-channel retail company preferred; wholesale experience preferred.
- Experience with B2B eCommerce or product information management systems (PIM) preferred.