We seek a skilled marketing professional with a passion for planning dynamic loyalty programs to join our Famous Footwear Marketing team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first.
We seek people who:
- Plan and execute effective campaigns for the Famous Footwear rewards program for cardholder and non-cardholder segments via direct mail, in-store and digital touchpoints
- Deliver loyalty program innovation, implementing test strategies to gain key learnings about the consumer, her motivations and shopping behavior
- Partner with the Analytics team to understand customer segment and campaign results, gain learnings and define areas of improvement and growth
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, serving as the consumer engagement contact for internal and bank partners
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years CRM experience with consumer-focused retailer
- Digital marketing & loyalty experience preferred
- Consumer credit card marketing experience preferred
- High attention to detail with strong organizational & planning skills
- Excellent collaboration, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, thriving in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.